Cell phones are primarily used to make and answer calls and messages. Noting the calls is very simple on Android; you basically need to swipe the screen to get calls. Because of the system bugs, you probably won’t have the option to get calls. Now and then, it is irritating to such an extent that you can see who is making a call to you.
- 1 Best 9 Ways to Fix Error Unable to Answer Calls
- 2 Conclusion
- 3 FAQ’s
Best 9 Ways to Fix Error Unable to Answer Calls
You don’t have the option to answer the call, and this issue may make you mad or confuse you with what to do. So this is the reason we are here to help. In this discussion, we are going to see the top 9 ways to fix unable to answer call issues on phones.
Let’s start with these methods one by one.
1. Check Auto Reject List
Ordinarily, when you can’t make a call to a specific individual the explanation, maybe you have placed that specific individual in a call block list. Call blocking is an element that places the guest in a blocklist, and he can’t make calls to you. This choice is also called the Auto reject list, where when you place a guest, the calls of that specific guest will be dismissed consequently. Make a point to check the Auto Reject list in case that you can’t get a specific call.
2. Check Safe Mode
You can check if the safe mode featured is turned on in your android phone. Protected mode keeps the phone from utilizing any outsider applications, and that will enable you to comprehend what’s causing the issue. Here is the way by which to utilize demo mode on your Android gadget.
- First, you have to turn off the phone and afterward press and hold the “POWER” button after you see the gadget model name.
- You can then release the “Power” button after you see your phone’s logo on the screen.
- Then you need to press hold the “Volume Down” button and let your phone restart.
- After your phone restarts, it will boot in the Safe Mode identification in the base left corner of the gadget screen.
- After that, you can release the “Volume Down” button.
3. Answer Correctly
Android phones let you answer brings in various ways. On certain gadgets, you need to swipe up on the appropriate response button, while others make you swipe right. Attempt the two methods.
In case that you have a Samsung phone, things are somewhat at this point. Prior, one could tap on the appropriate response button to accept a call, but the user has been changed now. So in case you are attempting to answer the call, it’s different now. You should swipe up on the green button displayed on the screen during the call.
In case you need the Tap to answer the call, you can do that by going to Settings on your Samsung phone. At that point, go to Accessibility > Interaction and Dexterity and then go to Assistant Menu. Turn on the switch close to Off on the next screen. At that point, you will locate the Single-click to swipe option. Turn it on, and then you can answer calls with a single click.
Despite the fact that you get the component, turning on the Assistant Menu has a downside as it includes a slide menu symbol. To hide it, you have to increase the Transparency of the menu in the settings. Then again, long-tap the slide symbol and drag it towards the Hide button that shows up. It will, at that point, remain in your clipboard.
4. Clear Data and Cache for Phone App
Clearing cache and information for the Phone application has demonstrated helpful for some Android clients who were experiencing a similar difficulty. Try not to stress, freeing store or information from the Phone application won’t erase any of your own information. Your records, contacts, and even call history will stay clean.
To clear cache and information for the Phone application, follow these means:
- Open Settings on your Android phone and go to Apps and alerts or apps.
- Tap on the Phone application that came preinstalled on your phone under All applications.
- Tap on Storage.
- At that point, tap on Clear cache first. Restart your phone.
- In case that the issue continues, tap on Clear information or Clear stockpiling relying upon the alternative accessible on your phone.
On phones running Android 7.1 Nougat or more, you can long-tap on the Phone application icon on the screen or in the application menu to uncover the application. At that point, tap on the ‘I’ or App information symbol. You will legitimately be made to stride 3 referenced previously. Tap on Storage followed by Clear cache.
5. Remove And Reinsert The SIM
In case that the above techniques have neglected to help you in approaching the call issue, at that point, attempt to reinsert the SIM card. Reinserting the SIM card can tackle the system issues. Expel the SIM from the SIM slot, clean, and put it back once more. By doing this will likely purpose the unfit to answer call issues on the Android gadget.
6. Resetting The Phone App
By resetting the phone application, all the information and cache identified with the application will be cleared. The cache record of the application can cause issues while getting the incoming call. In this way, here are simple ways to reset the phone application.
- Firstly, Go to Apps Settings on your gadget.
- Open the Phone application on your Android phone.
- Click on the Memory/Storage option.
- Here, click on the Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Restart your Android gadget. That’s it in a nutshell. Presently, you can answer the incoming calls to your Android gadget.
- Reset the Network Settings
7. Resetting System Settings
In case that another search isn’t working, you can have a go at resetting the system settings in your settings. Some of the time, a resetting can tackle the system signal related issues, and you would then be able to make and get calls to your phone.
- First, go to the “Settings” menu.
- Then you need to look down to choose “General Management.”
- Tap on “Reset” and select “Reset System settings.” You will be asked to whether you need to reset the system settings, tap on “Yes” to continue.
8. Reset Access Point Names Setting
You can reset the APN setting from inside the phone’s settings. This resets the passage for your system association. Now and then, with another system passageway, builds up the association of your system all the more appropriately, permitting you to make calls and get them. Here is the thing that you need to do to reset your APN settings.
- First, you have to go to “Settings” menu and select “Connectivity.”
- Then tap on “Portable Networks” and then click on “Access Point Names.”
- You can Tap on three dots on it and afterward select “Reset to Default.”
9. Factory Reset Your Phone
You can have a go at reestablishing your factory settings with the goal that all the settings return to the underlying stage. This may take care of your concern, and you will have the option to make and get calls. It evacuates and removes everything on your phone, aside from the information on your SD card. You can likewise evacuate the SD card before resetting your phone to remain safe.
To do this.
- First, you need to go to the “Settings” menu.
- Then look down and select the “Restore and Reset” choice.
- Finally, tap on “Factory Data Reset.” Your phone will inquire as to whether you need to reestablish or restore your phone to factory defaults since it will wipe everything.
- Affirm it by tapping on “Yes/OK,” and your phone will reset to its processing plant settings.
In this discussion, we discussed the top 9 ways to fix the issue, unable to answer calls. All data here is authentic, and we hope it’s helpful. If you have a question, leave a comment and let us know.
- How to Fix the Error App Says Cleaning iPhone
- [Easy Fix] Airpods Case Not Charging (No Light)
- [Easy Method] How To Stop Pop-Up Ads on Android and iOS
- [Easy] Save Animated GIF’s From Twitter [iPhone, Chrome, Android]
For what reason is my phone not letting me answer calls?
In case you are not able to answer the approaching calls, check the square rundown, and don’t upset mode. You ought to likewise check the screen where the appropriate response and reject catches are found. It could be a showcase issue if different applications additionally don’t work at the necessary spot.
For what reason wouldn’t I be able to answer my Android phone when it rings?
This can now and then happen when you inadvertently press and hang on a warning for a missed call or some other notice identified with the Dialer application. This will permit you to legitimately go to the application notice settings where Block can once in a while be empowered accidentally.
How would I answer my Android phone without swiping?
You can answer calls by essentially raising the telephone to your ear when you pick “On-Ear” as the noting signal. You can likewise end the call by just lifting the telephone away from your ear, which requires “Off Ear” as completion motion.